The ministry of Homestead Bible Camp is built upon what we believe, and what we
believe is based on the Word of God and our personal faith in Jesus Christ. We hold to
the great foundational truths of the historic Christian faith held in common by like-
minded evangelical Christians, with whom we share both fellowship and the mission
- We believe there is one God, creator and sustainer of the universe, existing in
three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe the Bible is the inspired Word of God, is inerrant in the original
manuscripts and uniquely infallible, our only authority for faith and practice.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless
life, in His miracles, in His substitutionary sacrifice upon the cross, in His bodily
resurrection, in His victory over sin and His enemy Satan, in His present
exaltation at His Father’s right hand, and in His personal return, at any time, in
power and great glory.
- We believe all men are sinners and require a savior.
- We believe salvation consists of the forgiveness of sins through the imputation
of Christ’s righteousness, and the gift of eternal life, received by grace through
faith alone, entirely apart from works.
- We believe in the ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian in
enabled to live a God-honoring life, and by whom the Church, the Body of Christ,
is gifted and equipped to serve and glorify God.
- We believe in the bodily resurrection of all mankind, those who have trusted in
Christ, the ultimate Judge, will receive everlasting life and blessedness in heaven;
those who have not will receive everlasting punishment and separation from the
presence of God.
- We believe Christ has commanded His Church to preach the gospel to all people.